Many of the cultural curiosities in the USA will make think about visiting this vast country at least once in your lifespan if you are from any other part of the world.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about the USA is that it is full of wonders. And that is what attracts tourists from all around the world. Like:
- The Grand Canyon, which is in Arizona, USA
- Niagara Falls, which is in New York, USA
- Redwood and Sequoia Forests which is in California, USA
- Death Valley, which is in Nevada, USA
- Cliff Palace, which is in Colorado, USA
- Grotto of the Redemption, which is in Iowa, USA
- Hubbard Glacier, which is in Alaska, USA
- Statue of Liberty, which is in New York, USA
The thing that comes to mind about the USA is its wide variety of things which you can do in the USA. There is something for every tourist, every kind of interest.
These are some wonders of the world which are in the USA and these places are so unique and attractive that they make you admire nature and never want to leave USA again.
If you like water sports, then there are many places here to enjoy them. As North Atlantic and North Pacific Oceans surround it, many beaches allow you to enjoy the beaches and water sports.
Suppose you like to explore deep places then there are many which to do that as well. Nature lovers will love the sight of many species of animals roaming freely on the land. There are more species of wildlife in the USA than in any other country in the world.
Places to go to explore deep places and nature
- Alvord Desert, which is in Oregon, USA
- Rawah Wilderness which is in Colorado, USA
- Cliff Palace, Mesa Verde National Park, which is in Colorado, USA
- Sequim-Dungeness Valley, which is in Washington, USA
- Holland which is in Michigan, USA
- Luray Caverns, which is in Virginia, USA
The third thing about curiosities about the USA is its rich cultural heritage. You can find remnants of the American revolution here. Some historical monuments and museums and churches to visit are fascinating. Many of these architectures have a long history and are very beautiful and soothing. The famous ones are:
- Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C
- Washington Monument in Washington D.C
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota
- Cathedral Basilica Church of St. Augustine in Florida
- Suan Juan Bautista Church in New Mexico
So, there are a lot of places in the USA for curiosities. If you are thinking about visiting the USA, don’t forget to visit the places mentioned in this article to get complete exposure to all the nature and cultural wonders in the USA.